- About Us
- Support Us
- Support Us
- Ways to give money
- NERS SHOP
- Fundraise for NERS
- Sell things on ebay for charity
- Donate books & other items
- Donate old phones & empty ink catridges
- Give a Car
- Shop online through easyfundraising portal
- Donate Clothes to Clothes for Charity
- Press Releases
- Insight into Asylum
- Training, Research, & Statistics
- Local Information
- Ners Policy Documents
- Join us online
- Log In
Academic IELTS Exam Preparation Course
ACADEMIC IELTS EXAM PREPARATION COURSE
This course is aimed at those professionals who require an overall band score of 7 (7 in all 4 modules of listening, reading, writing, speaking) for professional registration in the UK. The course will be taught by a highly experienced tutor with a maximum of 12 in each class.
What will the course deliver?
Over the 10 weeks you will be given:
· A clear overview of the format of the exam and what each paper is testing you for
· Strategies to approach each paper and how to maximise your score
· Mock exams with tutor feedback
· Identification on where extra practice is needed
· Building your confidence to obtain the score band you want
Where will the course be held?
There will be 2 courses, one in Middlesbrough at James Cook Hospital and the other in Newcastle (venue to be confirmed).
When is the course? How long is the course?
The courses will start the week commencing 21st April 2014. The course will run for 10 weeks, 4 hours a week.
How much is the course?
The course will cost £300 (plus course book: The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS £45)
How do I book an IELTS exam?
You will be given advice and information on how to book your exam, either online or by post at one of the two IELTS test centres in the North East, Sunderland College or Melton College, York. Currently the exam fee is £145.
How do I book a place on the course or obtain further information?
Please contact Linda Olson, email@example.com
“The support given to me from the course allowed me to pass IELTS at my first attempt.”
Dr. Evgeny Legedin (8, 8.5, 7.5, 7.5 overall 8)
“I would recommend this class to anyone who is really motivated and interested in gaining a high score in IELTS.”
Dr. Farzad Tehrani (8.5, 8.5, 7, 7 overall 8)